There are several advantages of using Bandlock Collectors, which include:
- Estimated time saving 35 minutes (compared with traditional solutions).
- The wind tension band is the only one on the market that can run through the bracket.
- Easy, fast and secure assembly of wind tension bands.
- Assembly does not require screws and nuts.
- Time-saving compared with traditional fastening of wind tension bands.
Special characteristics are:
- Patented worldwide innovation
- Bandlock is tested by the Danish Technological Institute and meets the applicable requirements for strength and corrosion
- There are no legal requirements for CE marking of the Bandlock® system, since none of the existing (building) standards apply to Bandlock® or its individual parts
- The Wind Cross V (Butterfly) can be used for attachment of 25 mm, 40 mm and 60 mm wind tension bands and perforated bands up to 3.0 mm in thickness
Wind Cross V consists of
- 2 Band tensions with mandrel
- 2 Collectors with nadrel
- 1 Butterfly
- 2 Branckets with mandrel hole